I’m looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working new member of staff to join my team in Horncastle.
Your role would be working with me to communicate with my constituents on local campaigns, policy issues and media matters.
- Create press releases, social media posts and website content to communicate Victoria’s work on behalf of her constituents.
- Draft letters to constituents on policy matters and respond to a broad range of enquiries.
- Manage constituency campaigns to engage with the local community on key issues.
- Monitor local and national media and prepare briefings to update Victoria.
- Arrange constituency events and assist on visits.
- Liaise with Victoria’s ministerial team and other government departments.
- Assist with administrative tasks to help with the day-to-day running of the office.
My office is a fast-paced and varied environment where organisation, sensitivity and attention to detail are key.
For more details and to apply, please click here.
Date Added: 25 October 2018
Closing Date: 16 November 2018