CHEERS TO OUR LOCALS IN EAST LINDSEY
I have set up a new Facebook group for our much-loved local pubs, cafes and restaurants in our area to advertise and encourage people to #EatLocal, #OrderLocal, #BackLocal. You can join the group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/419699929416286
If you run a pub, restaurant, or café, please feel free to share posts to the page to introduce your business and publish your current takeaway/delivery menus and services.
The hospitality industry is facing particularly tough challenges at the moment and whilst we cannot visit our locals in person, we can still support them and give them an extra boost by ordering takeaway and delivery where we can.
Please share this page far and wide with your friends and family so all can find out and support the many fantastic services our local hospitality businesses offer!
Businesses who have advertised as part of the group so far include:
- The Railway Tavern, Aby - currently offering takeaways from their full menu, a range of specials and drinks to accompany meals each week. Christmas meals are also available to takeaway. They are also posting regular quizzes on Facebook.
- Axe & Cleaver, North Somercoates- currently offering takeaways and a range of specials, including Sunday pizza offers!
- The Cross Keys, Fulstow - serving fantastic Fish & Chip takeaways!
- Claythorpe Watermill, Alford- providing a fantastic full burger and pizza menu to take away which includes festive pizzas!
- The Admiral Benbow Beach Bar, Chapel St Leonards
- Mimi's Mission, Manby- serving takeaway curries and fish & chips amognst many other delights!
- Scrummies, Horncastle a new business and have recently opened to the public selling a variety of takeaway food, milkshakes and hot drinks!
- Deli E11even, Spilsby- Fantastic Festive Afternoon Teas!